Friday, October 1, 2010

45。♥Digi iPhone 4 Real


*I screamm..>O


Yups yupsss...Did you guys know Digi's plans for Iphone 4 was way more cheaper than Maxis??
Check this out..



 iDigi 88 - RM 58 
iDigi 138 - RM 88
iDigi 238 - RM 158


I could said that iDigi Postpaid Plans were super value for my family...Did you guys know that my daddy,my bro and me shared together a Maxis package total RM 131.25 per month even though we didn't spent so much every month...and my daddy was like..."Ermm..."..and for me..I kept sending sms wherever I go..THAT"S WHY.. made my mummy and sis thought I got boyfriend..=___="..*swt!

Let's compare the plans between Digi vs Maxis



iValue Plans for Maxis

and yupss..there're two pricing and payment options..



iDigi Plans

Hence...What's your choice right now? Digi or Maxis plans?..;)

No comments:

Post a Comment