Friday, October 1, 2010

44。♥Digi iPhone 4 Play

My 2nd comic's strips.
Light Blue then Violet

As my opinion, I think Iphone was a quite good phone for everyone..because their applications were suitable for everyone.
There were lot's of applications in Iphone..such as..
Apps for Cooks,
Apps for Great Outdoors,
Apps for Keeping Current,
Apps for Work,
Apps for Music,
Apps for Students,
Apps for Moms & Dads,
Apps for Working Out,
Apps for Managing Money,
Apps for Traveling,
Apps for Fun & Games,
Apps for Going Out,
Apps for Remote Control

Between these applications,my favourite apps was "Apps for Student".
Inside of the Apps, the most thing I like was the "iStudiez Pro","Periodic" and "New Oxford American Dictionary".
iStudiez Pro could let me manage my school schedule and keep tracking of all my assignments and stay on course for the next big exam wherever I go..Next is "Periodic".
Periodic was very useful to a Science Stream student...cause Periodic Table of the elements is very important for a Science Stream Student..that's why I like it very much..Last.."New Oxford American Dictionary"..
As you guys know..Dictionary is a very useful thing to all of us...
When we traveling at any Western country..we could use this to help us to translate all the vocab without carrying the big and heavy dictionary...
Plus pluss plusss!!...The cool gaming and music!!!...OMGGG!!..I likeyyy!..X)

THAT'S WHY IPHONE 4 IS MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...X)..

No comments:

Post a Comment